Immediate Delivery SKORA Base Lt.Blue/White/Blue Women s shoes In
What is CARE?
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes Immediate Delivery SKORA Base Lt.Blue/White/Blue Women s shoes In given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, Immediate Delivery SKORA Base Lt.Blue/White/Blue Women s shoes In to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global
16 best work boots❤ images on Pinterest | Cowboy boots， Boots foCustom Made Bogs Women s Ginger Multi Mid Plimsoll Leaf，Bogs 20Teva® Lenawee WP for Women | Lightweight Winter Boots at Teva Saucony Kilkenny XC4 Spike Shoes in Aqua/Black for Women | Moy10 , Amazon | Teva Women s Little Cloud Boot | Mid CalfWomen s Minnetonka Ankle Hi Tramper Dusty Suede Boot Brown Waterbury Carlos by Carlos Santana Pizazz Blue Fabric Region SueCarlos By Carlos Santana Carlos By Carlos Santana Womens Perry , Newry Corso Como Gage Coffee Havana Women s shoes Corona [JV370 , Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3 # White/ Pink/ Blue # Women s Sneaker , Women s BORN Lainie Slate (Taupe) Suede Canada on sale , Morant Bay Sofft Bianca Black Goat Mustang Women s shoes Alliga , SKECHERS D lites Centennial 11617 Ew/bkwp Black White Pink Size , Buy SKECHERS D lites Centennial D Lites Shoes only <:-65.00 , High fashion Women s Skechers Plus 3 Booster Navy Suede Womens Women Sperry Top Sider Shearwater Glitter White High End Middle Quarters Asics GEL Enduro 7 Onyx/Black/Blue Women s shoe , Brighton & Hove Spring Step Rhythm Gray Ultra Suede Women s sho , The North Face Shellista Lace Luxe | Cabin in the Woods | PinterDr. Martens Work Burnham ST 6 Tie Boot (Black Industrial Greasy Port Macquarie Sperry Top Sider Ventus Black Women s shoes Sout , NEW COLOR! UGG Australia Mini Bailey Button in Crimson! | Boots , cheap Womens The Original Muck Boot Company Chelsea Lawn & Garde , Savannah Tsubo Myla Brown Women s shoes Outstanding Features [X , Vintage shoe company neve women s lace up boot chocolate harnes , Lewisville Tsubo Sidon Slate Women s shoes Rio Bueno [DV0823 , West Palm Beach Rieker Gabriela R1172 by Remonte Dorndorf Graphi , Women s Ahnu Boot Black Canada Laguna Better Women Shoes Boots , Wagga Wagga The Original Muck Boot Company Croc Boot Burnished ,mission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils Look good shoes Womens Swarovski Nike Free Run Athletic SneakersA New Air Jordan Store Has Just Opened Up In Hong Kong | Retail , ralph lauren shop online， ralph lauren herre big pony usa flag , Ralph Lauren Heren Bovenkleding Outlet Bestellen Nederland Prada Prada Clothing Shirts Outlet Store， Prada Prada Clothing , puma speed cat 2.9， Puma style summer short pants pantalones cor , Nike Nike Nike Air Jordan 9 Mens Los Angeles Store | Nike Nike N , NHL Joe Morrow Authentic Women s Red Jersey small，medium，large， , ralph lauren jacket Ralph lauren Boys Navy/Red littlekid(sizes10Animal Mens Farthings Zipped Sherpa Hoody in Merlot Red Marl Big and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Immediate Delivery SKORA Base Lt.Blue/White/Blue Women s shoes In
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion Immediate Delivery SKORA Base Lt.Blue/White/Blue Women s shoes of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
To read what others are saying about CARE's seminars, click here.