Plus Size Shirts & Blouses for Women | Woman Within
What is CARE?
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes Plus Size Shirts & Blouses for Women | Woman Within given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, Plus Size Shirts & Blouses for Women | Woman Within to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global
Givenchy Nadia Low Heel Ankle Strap Sandal , Lyst Alice + Olivia Laney Printed Flutter sleeve Silk Blouse in American Flag Lace Insert T shirt Multi 2xl | Stuff to Buy , Storksak Noa Diaper Bag Navy : Target , Gucci Silk Sheer Blouse Buy Online AW17 Quick Shipping， Price , Tunic Tops For Less | Overstock , Lyst Kate Spade Thompson Street Justina Linen Shoulder Bag , Slides Jack Rogers Sandals | Nordstrom , Marc Jacobs Block Heel Women s Sandals ShopStyle , Slimming Tops For Women Free Shipping， Discount and Cheap Sale , St Johns Bay Short Sleeve Boat Neck T Shirt Womens JCPenney , BURGUNDY All kinds of men online sales，T shirt & jeans online hoGRASS GREEN Shop Shoes & Footwear Sale， Cheap Trainers & Cheap , Womens Tops | Women s T Shirts | Talbots , ADRIANAONLINE.COM | Alexandre Birman Designer List , Mule Heels & High Heel Shoes for Women , Robert Rodriguez | Nordstrom , Miu Miu Pearly Satin Platform Sandal， Black | Neiman Marcus , Womens Tops and T Shirts Max Mara Spring Summer 2018 , Tops — Stephanie sFrench Tote Bag | bergdorfgoodmanSHEIN Bell Cuff Rib Knit Fitted Tee Shirt Autumn Women s Long S , Liu Jo Crystal Embellished SneakersGivenchy Parfums Bag | eBayLyst Marc Jacobs Emerson Pompom Denim Sport Sandal in Blue Save , Lyst Alexander Wang Rockie In Pebbled Neptune With Rhodium in BlBlouses & Shirts For Women Cute Lace White Blouses & Funny Plaid , 324 best LACE BLOUSES images on Pinterest | Lace blouses， Lace tLyst Sergio Rossi Sr1 Jeweled Suede Ankle strap Sandals in Black ,mission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils SMILODOX Premium Zehentrenner | Flip Flops Ideal für Strandurlau , Men s Flex Deck LTT Leather Sneaker Shoes | Sperry , Womens Bling Nike Roshe One in Particle Pink with hand placedEmporio Armani Leather in Black Jacket Fashion Style Fashion Sty , Deux leggings corsaires avec taille haute extensible confortable , asics schuhe online shop， ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO Sneaker l , Raquel Allegra Store， Raquel Allegra USA Shop， Raquel Allegra Ou , CURVE WEDDING Maxi Dress With Sequin Top | Sequin top， Asos curvIn Line Zapatillas Asics Gel Zaraca 4 Deportivas Bajas Hombre Pin by Matt Huether on All SEXY | Pinterest , LERROS Men s Herren Pullover Jumper， Rot (Red Melange 380)， X L , and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Plus Size Shirts & Blouses for Women | Woman Within
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion Plus Size Shirts & Blouses for Women | Woman Within of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
To read what others are saying about CARE's seminars, click here.