Discounted Athletic Shoes， Clothing， and Accessories | Eastbay
What is CARE?
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes Discounted Athletic Shoes， Clothing， and Accessories | Eastbay given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, Discounted Athletic Shoes， Clothing， and Accessories | Eastbay to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global
puma free shipping， Puma 1948 (Blue) | Kids Shoes: A24m8， puma s , Buy Puma Puma Knit Shoes Online， Puma Puma Knit Shoes At Cheap Ppuma shoes sale price， Puma Active (Black) | Women Sports Clothi , Puma Turin NBK Men US 9.5 Black Sneakers Pre Owned 3799，luxury Puma suede classic rts black and white mens trainers uk 8 bnib n , puma sneakers on sale， Puma Active Cell (Green) | Kids Sports puma clearance， Puma Active Essentials (Yellow) | Kids Sports , PUMA Active T Shirt at Amazon Men s Clothing store:puma shoes cheap， Puma 2 Pack (Red) | Men Clothing: T56f9， puma Table and 4 chairs 694c7dd4.jpgPro:Direct Soccer Nike Football Boots， Nike Mercurial， Nike , puma shoes for less， Puma 365 Ignite Ct (Yellow) | Men Sports ShEcco Chicago Online Shop With a Wide Selection | Moschino Sale , Grey boys school trousers 77fa77b.jpgPuma Cotton Blend Boxer Briefs (For Men) Save 45%Puma UK | Puma Turin Nbk Men Us 9.5 Black Sneakers Pre Owned 179 , puma shoes online discount， Puma 1948 (Turquoise) | Kids Shoes PUMA Future Cat Leather SF 10 Black Men Walking Shoes 11 | eBay189 best Soccer Cleats images on Pinterest | Football shoes， NikPuma Men Clothing Men Trousers & Shorts Cheap Sale In Various , Puma Puma Clyde Outlet， Puma Puma Clyde Online Here， Puma Puma C , puma free shipping， Puma Active Cell (Blue) | Kids Sports Clothi , PUMA Tazon Modern V2 FM Quiet Shade Peacoat Women s Sneaker 190jumpsuit nike sportswear nike sportswear off the shoulder top paTU black chiffon blouse size 22.jpg , Puma Tazon Modern SL Men Round Toe Leather Sneakers Walmart , puma running shoes sale， Puma Ascension (Blue) | Men Clothing: TMens Puma New Shoes Ottawa Vancouver， Mens Puma New Shoes Disocu , Puma Suede Classic Mono Reflced Round Toe Suede Sneakers ， Blacmission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils eL14 Preferential sale Women Shoe Sorel Boots Short & ankle Cogn , kobe 10 rot and goldGoosecraft Jacket Kaufen Outlet Deutschland | 66% Günstiger KaufAir Jordan 9 Olive Rétro 2012 Publié meilleures ventes vente d Reebok Schuhe Reebok Hero Power Crazy Camo BH 2.0 Grün A83n9189 Nice Women， Zero Profit , and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Discounted Athletic Shoes， Clothing， and Accessories | Eastbay
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion Discounted Athletic Shoes， Clothing， and Accessories | Eastbay of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
To read what others are saying about CARE's seminars, click here.