Knitwear : Baby Accessories
What is CARE?
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes Knitwear : Baby Accessories given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, Knitwear : Baby Accessories to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global
Spagnolo Men s 214110347034 Maternity Gilet， Beige (Camel)， SmaKathmandu Lomond Zip Thru Jacket v2 Men: Sports & Outdoors , Olymp Strick Cardigan Strickjacke Merinowolle， V Ausschnitt Nike Men Suits NSW Tracksuit in black Men Suits 861772013 S50HzTJACK & JONES Jorswing Knit Crew Neck Camp， Suéter para Hombre: RSentao Men s Long Sleeve PU Leather Slim Lapel Biker Jacket Coa , Doublju Mens Polo T shirts with Short Sleeve Love the small leat , I m a June Woman shirt， June Gemini birthday shirt， Born in JunSIK SILK Men s Contrast Polyfade Gym Tee Black Pink Fade: Amazo , Woolovers Mens Lambswool Lincoln Zipper Cardigan Navy， S: Clothi , Amazon: Hurley Men s Icon Slash Push Thru Premium Short Sleeve , Original Penguin Chambray Dobby Slim Fit Button Down Shirt Faded , LERROS Men s Herren Pullover Jumper， Rot (Red Melange 380)， X LCanterbury Cold Long Sleeve Baselayer Top SS16 Medium: Sports , I didn t ask for your opinion | Sarcarsm | Clothes， Clothing anStrellson Premium Men s Jacket: ClothingTops & Shirts : Bademäntel mit Wellness Faktor，Bikinis，Online beDiscount Pretty Green Beaufort Patterned T Shirt Purple For Men , Ben Sherman Original Gingham Check Short Sleeve Shirt | Where to , Charcoal Merino Wool Waistcoat Size Medium by Charles Tyrwhitt: Jack and Jones T Shirt Coupe Cintrée Uni Coton Homme Short Sleeve Dress Shirt | Executive Men s Shirt | DickiesKakaduTraders Australia Light Weight Long Sleeve 1/1 Safari Mens , Apopka police intercept 2，800 lbs. of marijuana , MERC Neddy Shirt | Retro Sixties Mod Tartan Check Button Down Sh , Great and British Knitwear Men s 100% Merino Wool V Neck Jumper961 best Matching Mother and Son T shirts images on Pinterest Kangol Headwear Wool 504 Flat Cap: ClothingBurton Menswear London Jacquard， Camisa Casual para Hombre， Blan ,mission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils Frauen 2016 Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Damen Laufschuhe 2016 Royal Nike Air Max 2016 Shoes For Mens Deep Blue/Black , Air Jordan 11 Bas Snakeskin 2014 Dodge [SKU440317137] €60.99 , reebok easytone reeinspire ii， reebok crossfit nano 2.0 with , Vendre Des Cheap Maillot Rugby Equipe De Panthers Domicile 2017 , BSS204000002005 Mira buenos zapatos NIke Air Max 95 Essential , KIWISTAR Ninja TShirt in 15 verschiedenen Farben Herren Funshirtinfant puma shoes， Puma Espera Ballerina Flats Black/White， puma , Tenis Outlet Puma Pacer Next Baratos Feminino Tenis Puma Reebok Kengät Naisten Reebok Classic Leather Clean Woven Sininen , Gabor Women s shoes On Sale， Gabor Women s shoes Online Store， , 180 best Nike Footwear Men s Shoes images on Pinterest | Men s , Le nouveau conte de fées de Sergio Rossi Madame Figaro , x240 Z9w.jpg and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Knitwear : Baby Accessories
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion Knitwear : Baby Accessories of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
To read what others are saying about CARE's seminars, click here.