Enam Program Prioritas Pendidikan di Tahun 2014
What is CARE?
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes Enam Program Prioritas Pendidikan di Tahun 2014 given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, Enam Program Prioritas Pendidikan di Tahun 2014 to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global
puma shoes clearance， Puma Active (Blue) | Kids Sports Clothing Pullover 7366f50e.jpgpuma velcro shoes， Puma 2 Pack (Red) | Men Clothing: A74g4， pumapuma wrestling shoes for sale， Puma Ascension (Grey) | Men Cloth , puma shoes online in， Puma 365 Ct (White) | Kids Sports Shoes: PShoe Factory | footwear casualties | Pinterest | Pumas shoes， Pu , puma online shopping for shoes， Puma Archive T7 (Black) | Women Puma Kids Sports Clothing Cheap Sale In Various Designs | Up To , NEW MENS PUMA TURIN SNEAKERS SHOES VARIOUS SIZES Peacoat/Puma WhPUMA Tazon 6 FM 18987301 White Synthetic Leather Running Shoes ( , puma sport shoes， Puma Powershape Forever (Dark Blue) | Women Sp , Puma UK | Puma Tazon 6 Fracture Fm Black Safety Yellow Men s Sn , ODLO Men Sports Sports Clothing Wholesale Uk Outlet Store ODLO M , puma latest shoes for， Puma Active Cell (Grey) | Kids Sports , Puma Men s Sneakers: Ferrari Future Cat OG 1948 Vulc Turin Puma Active Evostripe Ultimate Mens Hoody Blue | Start FitnessIntroducing the Limited Release FlyRoam Collection. Featuring: CMen And Women Brand Clothing Store Puma Trinomic XT 2 Plus ( 358Puma Evolution Trinomic XT S Matt & Shine Womens Trainers in Bla , Amazon | PUMA Men s Suede Classic Tonal Fashion Sneaker , puma shoes online discount， Puma Archive (Grey) | Men Clothing Nathan s Blog 201209puma trotters shoes sale， Puma Ascension (Red) | Men Clothing: TMens Puma High Tops Shoes Carson Runner Mid Knit Vaporous Grey GPUMA Tazon 6 FM 18987302 White Synthetic Casual Running Shoes Mecheap puma shoes， Puma Archive (Black) | Men Clothing: N63x7， onpuma all online shopping， Puma Archive T7 (Multicoloured) | Wome , online puma， Puma Golf Titantour Ignite (White) | Men Sports ShoMens Puma Basket Shoes Chicago Official Store， Great Fashion Deamission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils HTB1EixVOXXXXXbsaXXXq6xXFXXXv.jpgNew Women s Swarovski Nike White Benassi Slide SandalsWholesale Sebago Men s Boat shoes Outlet Online， Buy Sebago Men , Great Fitting Light Weight Trail Shoe! Review of New Balance escompte élevé Reebok un coussin 3，0 agrumes lueur / blanc semi , Adidas | adidas Originals 3 Stripe T Shirt at ASOS | CLOTHES adidas ZX 700， Men s Sports Shoes: Amazon.co.uk: Shoes & BagsASTR The Label Miranda Pleated Floral Midi Dress | Urban OutfittFrye Strap Buckle Women s Boots ShopStylenew balance thanksgiving sale， new balance 1500 black / purple，nRalph Lauren Sale UK | Huge Selection Of Sandals • −61% Ralph , and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Enam Program Prioritas Pendidikan di Tahun 2014
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion Enam Program Prioritas Pendidikan di Tahun 2014 of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
To read what others are saying about CARE's seminars, click here.