Mejores 93 imágenes de 2017 Summer Collection en Pinterest | Ropa
What is CARE?
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes Mejores 93 imágenes de 2017 Summer Collection en Pinterest | Ropa given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, Mejores 93 imágenes de 2017 Summer Collection en Pinterest | Ropa to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global
nike air max 95 blancas， nike performance medias sequoia/black , Ropa : camisetas， moda hombre， ropa interior masculina， calzonciNike Sportswear de las mujeres modernas de carbono Heather/Gris SHORT NIKE TEMPO 7.5CM PRINTED MODERN ROSA/NEGRO MUJER | deporteNike Women s Pro HyperCool Graphic Capris Pure Platinum Black S , Nike AeroSwift Pantalón corto de running de 10 cm Mujer. Nike ESNike， Formación Pantalones Nike Legend Tight Vivid Púrpura/Vivid , Nike Pro Hypercool Shorts Mujeres Negro Blanco 2017 Nouveau , Sportswear de Mujeres Pantalones cortos binario azul/Aluminio 84 , Pantalones cortos Pro Cool Hypercool Short 3in Woven Klp Pure , ropa de mujer nike pro hypercool 3 cortos en blanco y negro 4dnp , Ropa Para Hombres Y Mujeres， Descuentos En Ventas : Nike AeroSwiPantalón Corto De Running : Descuento Pantalón，Botas De Fútbol Medias Negro/Lava Glow Nike Pro HyperCool de las mujeres gráficaFlex Pantalón corto de tenis de 18 cm Hombre Blanco/Negro 830835 , Pro Hypercool Mujer formación de corta negro Pantalones cortos 8Chuck Patch punto micro de la Mujer camisetas Negro 10003942 001 , Converse Pantalón de deporte fatigue green Hombre Ropa，converse , Nike Clothing Men And Women Tienda En Línea : Ropa Inmaculado paWomen s Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Capris Pants Black Size XS , Alpinestars Chaqueta Barcelona Oferta Comprar | Protest España Goedkoop Reebok Classic Exofit Zwart/Zilver Sneakers Laag Heren , de las chaquetas Negro Nike City Bombardero de la Mujer 849450 0Nike Pro 3 Pantalones cortos de entrenamiento Paramount azul/de El inverso de punto de las mujeres 3.5 cortos Negro 10003358 001Nike， Formación Pantalones Cortos Nike Pro 7 Cool Negro/Volt/BlaNike， Formación Pantalones Cortos Nike Pro 3 Hypercool Reflect N , Chaqueta estilo entrenador negra de Converse asos el negro Depor , Estudos socioculturais em alimentacao.inddmission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils Women s Sandal Sale | Cheap Sandals | ZALANDO UK , Puma Trinomic XT S Mens White Lace Up Trainers Running Shoes 359 , La Fleur De Cendres Xl Robe Sweat shirt Tunique à Col Bénitier àVšetky produkty : Biele Puma Topánky , puma shoes and price， stable quality puma whirlwind classic men , ralf lauren Ralph lauren Womens Essex Cream Sweaters Fringe Wool , Helly Hansen Gandberg Women s Casual Shoes Whiskey/Espresso 928 best Finnish hockey images on Pinterest | Hockey players , Rosie Huntington Whiteley s Tips for a Fashionable Night Out | Pull&Bear Super Skinny Jeans In Washed Black Grey Men，Pull Bear and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Mejores 93 imágenes de 2017 Summer Collection en Pinterest | Ropa
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion Mejores 93 imágenes de 2017 Summer Collection en Pinterest | Rop of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
To read what others are saying about CARE's seminars, click here.